Friday, January 15, 2010

You Call It Indignant, I Call It Adorable

By now, it has been well documented that I love to dress up animals. Hats and scarves to doggie bikinis, I love it all. In recent days, however, I have noticed my interests are now starting to expand. Next on the horizon - animals wearing wigs.

I mean, really. How fucking cute and hilarious is that? I am pretty confident this is not just another Britt-being-easily-amused situation. To my surprise and delight (and hopefully to yours as well), I apparently am not alone in taking pleasure in this --to some, allegedly indignant-- fascination. Take a gander at this collection of my favorite photos:


See. They all look perfectly content - animals LOVE attention any way they can get it, including wearing wigs and/or ugly clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment